Saturday 9 August 2008

50 Cent: 'I Was Insensitive To Banks Tragedy'

Rapper 50 CENT risked breaking up his G-UNIT posse by pressuring LLOYD BANKS to promote his last record album ROTTEN APPLE after his father had died.


The In Da Club hitmaker admits he was "insensitive" to his pal's feelings when Banks quit a G-Unit tour of duty to be with his family, and refused to attend the funeral.


50, who in one case "hustled" with Banks' padre, says, "Because I didn't actually have a relationship with my dad... I couldn't realize what that (death of Banks' forefather) was whatever different from losing individual who would just be around us.


"Lloyd's cervix is tattooed with people that was around us that passed, and they died spell we was on turn, and we just kept going. So I didn't understand how you would actually stop."


Fellow G-Unit member Tony Yayo admits he disapproved of 50 Cent's hardline approach to Banks' heartache.


He tells Sister 2 Sister cartridge holder, "I was there at the wake and I was at the funeral and I realised what he was going through, but, at that point, I was more of a intercessor.


"50 was busy... making movies and running around. Banks, he was anguish."











More info